Online Services - View Tax Documents


  • How do I access my OSU W-2 and W-4 tax documents online?


  • Oregon State University
  • Employee, Former Employee


Method 1 - Current Employee

  1. Visit
  2. Login with your ONID account.
  3. Sign in with Duo when prompted
    1. If you have not yet signed up for Duo two-step login, see
  4. If you are a student make sure you are in the "Employee Dashboard" (switch to "Employee Dashboard" from the top-right profile logo).
  5. Select the "Resources" tab.
  6. Search for "Tax" or "W2" or "W4".

Method 2 - Former Employee

Former employees who still have an active ONID account can still use MyOSU to access tax forms. Once the ONID account has been deactivated, there is no online method for a former employee to access tax forms.

Note that paper W2 forms are mailed out towards the end of January. To request a duplicate W2, contact Payroll:


For assistance, contact the Service Desk.


Article ID: 45727
Wed 1/3/18 2:50 PM
Sat 10/24/20 5:48 PM

Related Articles (1)