Exchange - College-Specific Email Accounts


  • Which colleges have their own email accounts?
  • How do I setup a college-specific email account?


  • Employee


Faculty, staff, and graduate students belonging to individual colleges at the university may be eligible for a college-specific email address or account. These email accounts may be used to reflect your department on your business card, email signature and more. 

Since each college has different requirements for this type of email, it is important to check with your college to see if you are eligible for one.

  • College of Engineering offers a variety of unique email addresses for each Engineering department. These addresses automatically forward to your ONID account. You may find other information about email accounts with Engineering here
  • College of Science (supported by COSINe) manages email accounts for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students associated with the college. Click here for information on how to get a Science email account. If you have any questions, please contact COSINe at 541-737-5574.


For assistance, contact the IS Service Desk.

100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 47809
Mon 2/5/18 2:28 PM
Fri 5/8/20 4:58 PM