Online Services - Obtain Web Transcript


  • How do I access my transcripts online?


Current students can use MyOregonState to access the web transcript.

Former students can use Parchment to request their transcript.

For more information about transcripts see:


Method 1 - Current Student

  1. Visit
  2. Login with your ONID account
  3. Sign in with Duo when prompted
  4. Select the "Resources" tab
  5. In "Find Resources" enter: Transcripts

Method 2 - Former Student

  1. Visit the Parchment Transcript Ordering Site
  2. For more information, see


For assistance, contact the Service Desk or the Office of the Registrar.


Article ID: 50166
Wed 3/14/18 8:29 AM
Wed 9/8/21 5:03 PM

Related Articles (2)

The process for changing your ONID password if it is known, unknown, or expired.