Duo - Accessing Tax Forms Without Signing up for Duo


  • What if I need tax records and I don't have Duo?
  • What if I need to make direct deposit changes and I don't have Duo?


  • Oregon State University
  • Employee or Student
  • ONID Account
  • Duo-enrolled


Use a Duo Kiosk

  1. Go to the Kerr Administration Building.   (Important note: there is no Duo kiosk at the Library.)
  2. Locate this Duo Kiosk, on the north wall, outside of the Registrar's Office.
  3. Follow the normal steps to obtain your tax forms and direct deposit information. 

There is another Duo kiosk at the IS Service Desk in Milne 201.

If you are not located in Corvallis - follow a resolution path below or contact the Service Desk

1098T Forms

  1. Contact Student Accounts: http://fa.oregonstate.edu/business-affairs/studentaccounts

W-2s, W-4s, and Direct Deposit

  1. Contact your business center: https://hr.oregonstate.edu/my-business-center


For assistance with Duo, please contact your department's IT Helpdesk, or the IS Service Desk

100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 51777
Mon 4/9/18 1:23 PM
Tue 5/14/19 11:15 AM

Related Articles (1)