GRS - Troubleshooting

Tags vpn Access GRS


  • How do I access My Grant reports when I am away from Corvallis?
  • I need to access My Grants from an off-campus location. What do I do?
  • I have changed departments and no longer have access to the Grant Reporting System. What do I need to do to restore my access?


  • Oregon State University
  • Grant Reporting System (GRS) 


Method 1 - Access GRS off campus.

  • In order to access your grant reports remotely, you will need to first login to the OSU Virtual Personal Network (VPN). If you need assistance with VPN, please contact the Service Desk or your local IT support staff.

Method 2 - Restore access after a unit change

  • People automatically lose access to GRS if the first two digits of their home org changes. This usually happens when moving between college level units (College of Science to College of Business, UIT to DFA, etc.). There are two potential situations when this happens:
    • The person is continuing in a role with their former unit and need to continue to have access in GRS to complete this work. Contact DIA using the link in the Assistance section and DIA can restore the person's former access.
    • The person needs access to GRS as part of their new role. In this case the person will need to apply for access in GRS using the Request for Access of OSU Systems form.


For additional assistance, contact Institutional and Analytics Reporting (IAR).


Article ID: 135354
Mon 11/15/21 12:58 PM
Thu 8/24/23 2:36 PM

Related Articles (1)