My Recently Visited Services

Request a Mathematica license.

Use this form to request the global approval of a specific email address.

OSU Single sign-on service

Form to request a Team in Microsoft Teams.

Download and Purchase

Technology and assistance

Request an Imagine license.

Request Classroom Technology Training for Blended Instruction

Request author access to

Submit this form to request a refund for a BeaverPrint print job. Refunds will be only be granted in the case of a printing malfunction.
This form must be submitted within 12 hours of the faulty printout. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified via email regarding this request. Please note that charges are posted to your OSU account every Friday morning. Refund requests received after the charges have been posted will result in a BeaverPrint credit instead of a refund.

Digital Experience provides support for a number of digital services at OSU. Use this form to get support, offer feedback or report a bug. If you are dealing with an urgent issue that requires immediate attention, please call 541-737-1189.

Hosting and email

Request a loaner laptop or desktop computer so you can work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Request the disconnection of an OSU mobile device.

Form to request account removal or closure for an outgoing employee, student employee or associate in a Community Network-supported department.

Administration and self-service

Request consulting/training to learn about creating, editing, and publishing media for your course assignments, research projects or student activities.

Contact Enrollment Management IT

EMIT provides support to the offices of:

Financial Aid
Precollege Programs

Registration and connection

Content and publishing

For requests to add Software, Add-ons, and Apps that will integrate with our current OSU Campus Licensing Agreement